Get StartedGet Started

Buy trip pass

Total price: $0.00

Vehicle class must be one of Car, Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV), Heavy Commercial Vehicle (HCV) or Motorcycle. A rental vehicle may already be registered for payment of tolls via your rental agreement and rental payment arrangement, in which case you may not need to buy a trip pass. Check with your rental company to see if this applies to you.

Open an account

EastLink tolls are cheaper with an account. Plus receive EastLink's 20% weekend discount for cars.